Roger D. Haynes,
Deputy City Manager
300 N. Coal
Monday - Friday
8:00 a.m. - 5:00 p.m.
Within the Administrative Services Department, there are several programs under the supervision of Roger D. Haynes. The department is responsible for the administration of the city's financial affairs.
In addition, this department is responsible for human resource functions, risk management, purchasing activities, safety programs, accounts payable, and internal audit procedure.
The Administrative Services Department hopes that you will find the information on this website beneficial in learning about the services offered through various City departments. If you should have any questions, we will be pleased to assist you.
Activities and Responsibilities
The activities and responsibilities of this department include:
- Collection and storage of records
- General accounting of all City functions
- Operation of the City's computer system
- Custody and investment of funds
- Preparation of the annual City budget
- Website development
- Utility billing
- Collection of all revenues