Lakeview Park is a 61.2 acre park located at 2210 Fairgrounds.
- 1.5 mile jogging/walking/biking trail around the lake
- 24-acre fishing lake
- ADA accessible restroom facilities
- Basketball court
- Horseshoe pits
- Open space areas
- Recreational campground
- Universally accessible playground with play trail
Lakeview Shelter (located near the campground and restrooms) has 8 tables and can accommodate approximately 50 people
Sexton Shelter (located by the parking lot, west of the playground) has 6 tables and can accommodate approximately 36 people
Barnes Shelter (located to the east of the playground) has 4 tables and can accommodate approximately 24 people.
All shelters have electricity.
- Boat ramp and ADA accessible fishing dock
- Canoes and kayaks allowed
- Fishing boats allowed (electric trolling motors only)
- NO swimming