Create a Website Account - Manage notification subscriptions, save form progress and more.
The Brush Yard will change to Winter Hours Wednesday, November 16, 2022. Winter Hours are Saturdays only from 9 a.m. - 3 p.m.
1. Resident drop off only. Proof of residency needed: City utility bill, driver's license, voter ID or State issue ID.
2. No material from commercial tree trimmers, landscapers, mowing businesses.
3. Yard waste and brush must not be mixed. No bagged yard waste.
4. No brush or yard waste material containing rock or gravel.
5. Brush and logs greater than 4 inches in diameter must be In 4 foot or shorter lengths.
6. Brush less than 4 inches in diameter must be In 10 foot or shorter lengths.
7. Residents are to remove any bags used to transport the materials.
8. There will be no root wads, stumps, lumber, pallets, household hazardous waste, tires, batteries, waste oil, demolition material, asphalt, animal carcasses, construction waste, or garbage accepted at this site.
9. Staff will load into a trailer but WILL NOT load Into a pickup bed to insurance risk.